Tune your Preclinical Outcomes to Fast-Track Oncology Therapeutics into Clinic through Enhanced Model Platforms & Selection Strategy.
Advancing In-vivo and emerging 3D/ex-vivo platforms, for comprehensive study of efficacy, safety, and immune response.
This year, the PREDiCT: 9th Tumour Models London will unite Preclinical and Translational Oncology Scientists to fast-track oncology therapeutics into clinic through enhanced model platforms & selection strategy. In recent times, we have seen the uptake of new preclinical models that boost our understanding of immuno-oncology therapies, as well as emerging 3D platforms for more comprehensive study of target validation and immune response. Reflecting these developments, our 2020 Case Studies Include:
- Roche discusses what we need for next gen model to enhance predictability & targeting?
- Genmab shares compares Humanized Models for the Study of T-Cell Engaging Bispecifics in Vivo
- GSK improves the safety predictability of IO modalities with Organ On Chip (OoC) models
- Dana Faber Cancer institute reveals RNA-sequencing analysis of immunotherapy response in organotypic tumor spheroids
- Institute of Cancer Research shares the Imaging of PD-L1 in head and neck cancer in response to oncolytic virotherapy
Snapshot 2019 Presenting Companies:
- Institut Gustave Roussy
- National Centre for Tumor Diseases
- Basilea Pharmaceutica
“This was an excellent conference and an excellent forum to network with others working at the cutting edge of cancer research.” Senior Principal Scientist
“The meeting was informative, a good size and with good networking opportunities.” Preclinical Manager
“It was a truly inspiring conference with great scientific discussions and
networking. I gained insight in addition to the publicly available knowledge.” Head of Laboratory