Celebrate 11 Years of Tumour Models With Us this December!
The preclinical and translational landscape has vastly evolved over the past 11 years. There have been exciting breakthroughs in novel immno-oncology and cell-based cancer therapies from drug developers as well as some high profile setbacks.
Building on 11 years of experience, our Tumour Models series aim to arm Preclinical and Translational Scientists with the predictive insight, increasing confidence prior to first-in-human study through adoption of advanced, well characterised and validated in vivo and 3D models..
After 2 years of disruption, we are excited to bring the 11th Tumour Models London Summit back in person to serve you and your scientific fellows.
This industry-led summit is the only forum dedicated to 100+ preclinical and translational scientists to engage and discuss strategies and technology advancements to overcome current model limitations, and more importantly, share novel model engineering and validation approaches to support clinical design.
We will be sharing a fresh perspective with case studies of a novel or evaluated tumour models focusing on closing the translational gap in PDX, humanised and organoids. This year you will be able to benchmark yourself against your peers both in vitro and in vivo on model selection strategy specifically for novel IO and Cellular therapies. Especially in the context of NK cells, macrophages, potential interaction with TME and more to maximise your translatability.
Hear from experts from GSK, Bayer, Merck, Sanofi, ImCheck, and Cresendo Biologics as they evaluate the most translatable models, explore preventing drug resistance, evaluate drug efficacy, investigate TME interactions and more! Find out more in our full event brochure and see what you will hear from our expert speaker faculty.
Your 2022 Unmissable Case Studies Included:
- Cresendo Biologics shares their challenges and solutions for in vivo modelling the immunological activity of ni- and multi- specific therapeutics, and defining biomarker endpoints from mouse models to guide clinical decisions
- ImCheck Therapeutics reveals their experience in preclinical models for gamma delta T-cell therapy in cell–mediated antitumor immune response, and how to define best combination strategies
- Ichnos Sciences Biotherapeutics SA discuss their in vivo strategy to improve T-Cell therapy clinical success, and how to define translational relevance of different datasets
- Scenic Biotech assess how to optimise TME targeting, which can lead to patient stratification to improve clinical utility
- Orion Corporation dissects how to recapitulate human immune system for in humanised mice model