Maximise Your Preclinical Model Toolbox by Leveraging Lessons Learned to Confidently Guide Your IO Clinical Decisions
Oncology faces one of the largest gaps between preclinical data and clinical studies still with the vital need to improve the translatability of tumour models.
The preclinical and translational community are coming together this December at our extra special 10th PREDiCT: Tumour Models London Summit to address the critical next step of narrowing the preclinical gap and progressing efficacious candidates to the clinic.
Join GSK, Roche, Cantargia, Pieris, Merck and more as they share their case studies and latest data to drive innovation in their IO pipelines. Delve into how different models are being applied to understand the interactions in the tumour micro-environment, explore resistance mechanisms, effectively translate efficacy, and closer predict in-human effects.
Celebrate Our 10th Anniversary - Join us online this December to:
- Empower your model toolbox to drive comprehensive and robust data to boost your translational confidence
- Recapitulate the human environment to produce more predictive models, narrow the preclinical gap and guide clinical decisions
- Explore advances in humanised mice, SEMMs, PDX, GEMMs, complex organoids and more
- Deep dive into the latest approaches for personalised medicine in IO to understand which method suits your study and ultimately provide the best medicine for the patient
- Effectively translate efficacy to drive clinical success and invigorate your pipeline
From early discovery to the early clinic, our packed schedule across 3-days will give you a comprehensive view of how leading biopharma and expert academics are progressing their IO, targeted and combination therapeutics.
Our World Class Speaker Faculty Includes:
Group Leader - Translational Oncology
Head of Laboratory in Exploratory Cancer Research
Merck & Co
Senior Principal Scientist